New Valmar is an international SME that wants to improve the well-being of babies and toddlers
worldwide by offering an innovative, functional, and fun product range. A product range that supports
safe and healthy oral development. New Valmar is located in Evergem.
To support the further optimization of the financial department, New Valmar is looking for a Junior Accountant Suppliers.
• Management of invoice mailbox
• Processing all supplier invoices and forwarding them in the correct approval flow
• Prepare payment run (program Exact + Isabel)
• In case of questions, you are the first point of contact for the suppliers.
• Suppliers ' points
• You question the current way of working and propose improvements.
• Ad hoc: transport tool, monthly various sales invoices, support closes, control expenses, visa
• Bachelor's degree in finance
• Knowledge of general accounting and VAT legislation
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Polyvalent, discreet and honest
• Customer- and result-oriented
• Language skills of French and English
• You follow annual refresher courses to keep your knowledge up to date
• You are a team player but can also work independently.
• You are accurate in performing various tasks
• You have good organizational and administrative skills, you are flexible, you offer a good
service and you are stress resistant
• You have a sense of responsibility in the handling of confidential data
• We offer you a challenging and varied job within a strong dynamic growth company with a
• Within our professional organization with a flat structure, we offer you a large portion of
autonomy, a pleasant working atmosphere and a competitive salary.
• We like to offer our employees prospects and we count on your talent and experience to further
shape our growth!
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.